Wednesday, December 30, 2009

B.E.S.T.E.S.T

So Landon went to Boone last night to sell
a very old 84 Mercedes we have had for a few
years now. We got word that The Calvin Klein outlet
was having a 70 percent off sale. Could it get any better?
Well, we actually had a 20 percent off coupon we have
been holding onto there as well. I was wishing I was
there with him. But I couldn't let my husband spoil
himself only. So I did something I never thought I would do.
I allowed my classy husband to shop for me! Here are some
pictures of what he bought me. Enjoy!



3 comments:

  1. Jeremy may shop for me, but he would never bring home that many articles of clothing for me just because they were on sale. GO LANDON!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yea... its because I will be at blowing rock every day next semester. I needed a wardrobe lift:)

    ReplyDelete