Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome!

In the name of being a terrible blogger in my past,
I decided I needed to create a new blog completely.
Some might say that it is silly but I definitely have failed in
my past at this whole blogging world so needed a fresh start.
I wanted to start off by sharing a craft that has been on my mind for the near future.


I thought those blocks were adorable and easy enough
for even the craft dummies. You can find the exact
instructions on one of my favorite blogs homemadebyjill.blogspot.com

3 comments:

  1. where did you find blank blocks? i wanted to do something similar to this as a christmas decoration. oh please spill your beans. wait until you see my upcoming post... you're going to die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just cut our own from wood we had laying around. You could probably go to lowes hardware and find a piece that could be cute.

    ReplyDelete