Thursday, January 7, 2010

Books Galore

I am desperately trying to
get a great book collection for
Maya. I ordered her seven new
books to put on her shelf.
She likes to read...and I am
going to encourage that trait
to stay around forever. In my
humble opinion, it's probably
one of the most meaningful
things she will ever learn.

Here are the titles I just got
delivered to me.
How do I love you?


Hippos Go Berserk!


Goodnight Moon



Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see?




Guess How much I love you



Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What do you hear?



I love you through and through

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Children's books. If you are building up a library for Maya check ebay for retired teachers selling their old classroom libraries. (It'll help you with your classroom library too!) Also, check Scholastics book fliers when you start at BRS... they are always cheaper!

    ReplyDelete