Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Last weekend

We went to Albemarle last Friday morning
to spend some quality time with Landon's family
and to witness our friends, Ross and Jennifer tie the knot.
It was a beautiful morning wedding
and I enjoyed seeing some people that I had not seen in a while.
It was especially nice to get away and be with just adults for a change.
I would usually choose to take Maya everywhere with me
because I am a firm believer in letting them be along for the adventures.
I myself, remember doing everything with my family
and I never felt unimportant because of it.
But I really did have fun with just the adults for once!

On the way home, I got an awesome treadmill
so that I can get back in running shape!
I hope to run a half marathon sometime this year.
(Probably next fall)

More updates (AND PICTURES) to come!
xoxooxo

No comments:

Post a Comment