Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bucket List

I have been thinking about all the things I hope to
accomplish in my lifetime. When one goal is marked off the list,
I believe whole-heartedly that something else needs to take its place.
It is so important for us to continue to learn new things everyday.
Just because you have a college degree, doesn't mean you know everything.
There are tons of skills you could pick up on, places you could go, and people to meet.
I have decided to make a bucket list of things I hope to do in my life.
Mostly because I want to mentally prepare for these adventures,
and to also remind myself what living is really about.
It's so easy to get caught up in the everyday routine of things
and just working to pay all the expenses.
But I may ask....why do we just live...to work...only to pay debt!?

1. Sky Dive
2. Bike across one state
3. Hike the Appalachian Trail
4. Run a marathon
5. Travel to 5 continents
6. Learn another language fluently
7. Get a Masters Degree
8.
9.
10.

There are many more....

1 comment:

  1. LOVE your list. Good job!

    Oh, and the blogging is taking off.. thanks for showing me up. :)

    ReplyDelete