I am not tryin to break promises
you see, I am at the beach and the
only Internet I am connecting to is
from my iPhone. All my "inspirations"
for our new dream home are on my laptop
saved. Therefore, you will not be seeing the
"sneak peak" for a hot minute( aka when I get
to Boone in one week)
What else is new? I am curious to hear
from fellow bloggers as to what their summer's
Top ten most exciting summer plans of mine
1. Beach trip
2. Celebrating Maya's number 2 bday!
3. Spending some quality time with my baby
4. Reading for fun!!!
5. Watching our house be born!
6. Running in a sports bra and short shorts.
7. Tan lines
9. Holding baby coyle- Johnston
10. Taking GRE to apply for graduate school!
**these are in no particular order... All equally exciting!