Sunday, June 20, 2010

I know, I know

I am not tryin to break promises
you see, I am at the beach and the
only Internet I am connecting to is
from my iPhone. All my "inspirations"
for our new dream home are on my laptop
saved. Therefore, you will not be seeing the
"sneak peak" for a hot minute( aka when I get
to Boone in one week)

What else is new? I am curious to hear
from fellow bloggers as to what their summer's
hold?!

Top ten most exciting summer plans of mine
1. Beach trip
2. Celebrating Maya's number 2 bday!
3. Spending some quality time with my baby
4. Reading for fun!!!
5. Watching our house be born!
6. Running in a sports bra and short shorts.
7. Tan lines
8. Gardening
9. Holding baby coyle- Johnston
10. Taking GRE to apply for graduate school!

**these are in no particular order... All equally exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cassie. First and foremost I absolutely miss you. Second of all, your blog has becoming an inspiration to mine so please keep blogging. And lastly, how did you make your blog so pretty? What template is this? XOXO

    ReplyDelete