Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The chicken is growing!


Maya turned two yesterday! I was spilling out happiness and sadness all at the same time. I will have to admit that I did let a few tear drops fall. I am so excited for her and love watching her become her own little person. I just know that in a few more years, I won't be able to carry her, and she probably won't want to cuddle with me. It probably won't be acceptable to continue to take baths together for too much longer. At the same time, it's wonderful to see her running around, talking my ear off, and trying to understand life. I can honestly say, that this has been the absolute quickest, most interesting years of my life.



To the best years, and more to come! Maya, thank you for being YOU!




xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment