Thursday, July 29, 2010

Progress!




The house is really taking shape these days!
We have 3 floors on right now and there will actually be
a usable attic space on top of that too. In the future, when we have some
more money saved up...we are going to make part of it a sauna
that can be entered by climbing a ladder in the bathroom!
Today, my cousin came up and helped Landon put the interior
walls up on top floor. We are hoping to do the roof next week!
I hope nobody is getting sick of seeing my house updates and pictures.
In all honesty, it is mostly for us. I figure family and friends are interested
as well. It's just a way for us to document the process so we can look back
and remember the different stages...AND ALL THE SWEAT put into the final product!

1 comment:

  1. I enjoy seeing your house progress... it's interesting. What a big project you have!

    ReplyDelete