Saturday, July 10, 2010

lately

So...this summer has been exactly what I needed.
Maya and I have been having a total blast.
We make the boys working on the house lunch
and run errands. We have been spending a whole lot
of time outside playing. I just love this time with my sweetie..
Landon has been working his butt off. He goes to work every morning.
Luckily, he has a wonderful schedule since he teaches spanish to college
students. He gets off work, and goes straight to our land to work on our
future home. He is also involved in a million other things. I am seeing that
there will have to be some sacrifices, such as having some of our family time
out on the land. We have a lot of work to do this year, and I am all smiles!

I am studying for GRE still. I also want to get certification in ESL and Montessori teaching.
Two new things added to my bucket list.

We are going to be enjoying another weekend in Boone. We have some family coming
into town to help with Maya. I am going to be out on our property helping Landon
and also possibly hanging out with some friends...yes!

1 comment: