Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Life without FACEBOOK!

Some of you may have realized
that I deleted my facebook account this morning.
I did this for a number of reasons.
I do expect to return to that world some day.
I was beginning to feel like a robot.
Every single time someone wrote me,
my cell phone would let me know.
My spare time was taken up just
catching up on lives that I don't even know anymore.
I felt like I needed to get back to the place where
I pick up a good book in my spare time.

I decided not to make this blog private
so everybody can keep up with me here
until I get back on facebook.
I think a little break will do me good
and help me make new skills
and re-evaluate my habits.

I got a new computer today!!
It's a new macbook pro...bad ass!
I promise to be the best blogger
i can be.

If you want to talk...call me! email me!
come hang out with me! Let's get back to
the place where we listen to the crickets, read good books,
sew quilts, or whatever interests you!

1 comment:

  1. I get it, but that doesn't mean I am not still a little ticked about this. I miss chatting with you! You better keep up your blogging now! Love you.

    ReplyDelete