Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Progress

It is really hard to believe that summer is almost over.
I must say, this summer went by faster than any summer
I have ever experienced! I have so much to look forward to
for the next couple months. I am proud of so many people
in my life...most of all..my husband. He has worked so hard on our house.
We have had a lot of help from our wonderful family who
has made the drive numerous of times.
I am in awe just thinking about all the wonderful people
in our life. We are so thankful for each and every one of you!
Here is a picture taken last weekend. I am sitting on the 4th floor!
My mother is absolutely going to kill me!



And another photo of Landon and I after a long day of working on the house

1 comment:

  1. I miss chatting with you! The house looks great! I can't wait to see more... I know it must already look different. :)

    ReplyDelete