Friday, January 28, 2011

Up close & personal

Favorite(s)

Color: blue
Number: 2
Experience: traveling with lando
Food: Spinach, walnut, blue cheese, and pear salad
Drink: Agua
Sport: soccer, biking, running, hiking
Beer: Duck Rabbit, Oatmeal Stout, Red Stripe, Magic, etc
Movie: Rabbit Proof Fence, Motorcycle Diaries,
The Last of the Mohicans, Patch Adams, etc
Book: The Places Inbetween-Rory Stuart
Candy bar: Do Larabars count?
Moment:When we met our Maya Eden,
finding out we were having a baby even though
we were not prepared, marrying my partner in life
at 3 am in my uncles kitchen, dad teaching
me to ride without training wheels,
traveling across the country with mom and dad,
brother teaching me how to play basketball,
creating dance routine with sister,
the moment I met all of my nieces,
prank calling with my besties and getting put
in a headlock from a man in Asheville and
watching all of you beat his ass!!!
Traveling adventures with my favorite person
and just seeing all our dreams come true.





1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD! SO CUTE! I have got to see you next time you are in town... it's been forever!

    ReplyDelete