Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Just a few words

Wow! I am sorry for the lack of posts.
I am now 19 weeks pregnant
and feeling fabulous & large!
Landon is currently in Brazil with
students. We have missed him a bunch
but have been totally spoiled by video chat.
We get to "see" him every single night & that
has made it easier.

House update?
Interior walls painted, concrete floors stained,
hardwood floors are installed, stairs are being completed
as we speak, and kitchen cabinets have been put in place.
We have told our landlord we will be out of our
current apartment by September 1.
The pressure is on....

1 comment:

  1. congratulations for so many good things! I am so excited for you to get in your house! Call me when you are in town this week. You need to meet my newest baby ;)

    ReplyDelete